The Acura MDX comes with a large cargo area which up to 7 individuals can comfortably enjoy the journey in the vehicle. The Jewel Eye LED Headlights of the car not only assists in lighting the road, but also adds to the style of the vehicle, giving it an amazing and distinctive look.
The car contains a security system which in the case of a break-in, the ignition is disabled and the owner is alerted through sound and flashing lights. The location at which the car is present can also be detected through the owner's cellular device. The car contains multiple warning systems to help the driver in avoiding an accident and keeping both the car and passengers safe. These systems and features include:
- Rear entertainment system: There is a 9-inch screen installed in the vehicle which makes every ride enjoyable as riders can hear a clear sound with the help of 2 ceiling-mounted speakers.
- Music voice commands give the driver full control over streaming music from a USB7-connected iPod®.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic helps the driver take the route with less number of vehicles as it provides updated traffic information.
- Airbags: The car is equipped with 2 front airbags, 2 airbags fitted on the sides, and there is also a driver’s knee airbag that keeps the driver and the front seat passenger safe in the case of an accident.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure Isaspecific material which the car is equipped with that increases the rider’s safety and crash compatibility in frontal accidents.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System senses the inflated tires and alerts the driver if the pressure in any of the tires is low
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ alerts the driver if there is a possibility of colliding with the vehicle ahead, as the driver is given signals through the sound installed and a view shown by the forward camera. And finally,
- Blind Spot Information System helps in safe lane change
AcuraWatch Plus installed in the vehicle helps in staying in the lane and avoiding a collision as Lane Keeping Assist identifies lane markers and alerts the driver when the vehicle is going to leave the lane. Road Departure Mitigation System identifies objects near the vehicle, so that the driver can avoid a collision and damage to the vehicle. The parking sensors in the front and rear assist in parking and reversing the car safely. The key remote helps in unlocking and starting the engine without a key.
When it comes to three-row luxury crossovers, search no further than the Acura MDX as it ranks high in comfort, safety, and value. The car's speedy acceleration, all-wheel drive system, and excellent handling ensure that it is a great car not only for daily use, but for traveling in all weather conditions.
- Length: 03:51